In today’s world, most students aspire to work for a reputable multinational corporation (MNC) following graduation. A multinational corporation offers numerous advantages, both professionally and personally, in addition to its reputation. MNC jobs are available for both regular and open board students. However, if a student chooses a suitable employment option after the 12th, his or her life might become an entertaining ride. While studying for 10thor 12thgrade, open schools such as NIOS and BOSSE can help students prepare for specialized exams in management, engineering, etc. Once you become a graduate with high ranks from a top-tier college, you will find numerous job opportunities in top MNCs. Don’t be frightened if you have an open school degree and want to work for a multinational corporation. Every year, a huge number of open board students are recruited by major MNCs such as Cognizant, TCS, Wipro, Microsoft, Google, Honeywell, Target, Tesco, JPMC, Wells Fargo, and others for various high-level positions. These top-rated firms can transform your ambitions into a reality while providing benefits such as competitive salaries, a multicultural workplace, opportunities to work abroad, and more.
General eligibility criteria to get hired in MNC:
- Candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in the 10th
- Candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in the 12th
- Candidate must have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in graduation.
- No backlog will be allowed during the study.
NOTE: Minimum marks can be extended up to 65, 70, or 75 percent.
Securing job in MNC is a very competitive procedure due to the enormous variety of skill sets and other traits required to succeed at the highest level. To stand out amid a crowd of people seeking the same job and offering a diverse range of skills, you’ll need clarity of thought, excellent communication skills, and leadership qualities. With the background of Open School Education you will almost certainly get hired by a multinational corporation, if you have the following credentials with you:
- Outstanding qualifications, preferably a Master’s degree, but not mandatory.
- Your updated resume should be posted on leading online job portals like Naukri.com, Monster, Shine.com, etc., with specific and accurate keywords in the headline.
- Good communication skills, teamwork, leadership qualities, and quantitative aptitude are all required.
- Flexible attitude, willingness to learn, and ability to work well with others.
- Overall understanding of the industry and domain.
Major benefits of working in MNCs:
- Working for MNC exposes you to the world of inventions, ideas, and creative thinking.
- MNCs provide employees with awork environment in which they can renovate and modify themselves.
- MNCs allow candidates to participate in extracurricular activities and train them to work in a corporate environment.
- MNCssecure a good position in terms of professionalism when compared to public sector companies.
- MNCs are famous for offering high salary packages for deserving candidates.
- Employees of multinational corporations can retain their quality of living. They possess houses, money, cars, and other forms of living.
- Clear verbal and written communication
- Time management
- Problem-solving skills
- Collaboration and team skills
To conclude, if you have the following skills and meet all of the eligibility conditions, landing a job in an MNC will not be difficult, regardless of whether you completed your 10th or 12th grade at a regular school or through an open board. And if you have a degree from BOSSE, the Board of Open Schooling and Skill Education, you will have no trouble finding employment in a multinational corporation.