- Ex-Secondary / Sr. Secondary students of all recognized Boards of School Education who have passed in at least one subject, but have not completed the programme, may seek admission in the respective course(s) at BOSSE and avail facility of open school and skill education programme.
- The learner has the option to avail the facility of Transfer of Credit (TOC) up to a maximum of two subjects passed from a recognized Board of School Education, provided these subjects are also available in BOSSE Scheme of Studies.
- Transfer of credits facility is admissible only on the submission of original mark sheet of parent Board. For Transfer of Credit from other Boards to BOSSE, a learner has to pay a sum of Rs. 1000/- per subject as transfer of credit fee to BOSSE at the time of admission.
The facility of TOC will be permissible under the following conditions
- The learner who has not qualified his / her course from any recognized School Boards but has passed at least one subject may avail the BOSSE’s
- TOC facility upto maximum of two subjects. In this case, learner is required to get his / her TOC data verified from the concerned Board and he/she required to submit the same verified result/TOC data along with Admission Application Form at the time of admission under TOC.
- The subjects which are available in BOSSE Scheme of Studies and BOSSE Scheme of Examination; learners will apply TOC to those subjects only. And for practical subjects TOC is allowed only when learner has passed in theory and practical separately.
- The learner will have to pay requisite fee for Transfer of Credit for the number of subjects in which TOC is required.
- The learner will have the option to get the credit transferred up to a maximum of two subjects from the Parent Board, provided these subjects are passed with at least 33% marks in the last five years (i.e., passed during 2016 or later).
- While applying for Transfer of Credit (TOC), the learner is required to send parent board failed Marksheet within 10 days of online admission to the BOSSE Office along with a copy of the Acknowledge Receipt/Copy of the Online Admission Form. In case of delay in submission i.e. submission after 10 days, a late fee of Rs. 500/- per subject of TOC will be charged through e-service.