School Accreditation Scheme -
Accreditation of school is the most popular way of getting associated and connected with the renowned Board. It is like a partnership based on some specified support services and benefits. Accreditation board provides various advantages to the schools affiliated like they conduct the examination, provides the certification with external validity and helps in providing the school curriculum. In Indian Education Sector, schools have opportunities to provide its students with an option of obtaining secondary, sr. secondary and for skill and vocational education through open boards. The Board of Open Schooling and Skill Education (BOSSE), Sikkim, is an open schooling board that aims to cater to the varied academic needs of the divergent group of students up to pre-degree level including Secondary/Senior Secondary, skill and vocational education. BOSSE is open schooling education board in Sikkim, was established under Act No. 14 of 2020 of the Sikkim Legislative Assembly, passed on 21-09-2020, according to the Sikkim Act 2020 to promulgate and disseminate the open schooling education at state & national level. The Board of Open Schooling and Skill Education (BOSSE) aims to uplift and strengthen open schooling education and create pathways to higher studies across the nation With a flexible education system, combining academic and vocational programmes, the mission of BOSSE is to universalize education and establish equality and justice in society.
Benefits & Support Provided to the
Recognition & Approvals
- BOSSE has been established under the Act No. 14 of 2020 by Govt. of Sikkim.
- AIU has granted equivalency status to BOSSE and recognized BOSSE’s certificates for further studies.
- NIOS has included BOSSE in the list.
- PCI has considered BOSSE for admission to various pharmacy courses
- An ISO 9001 : 2015 Certified Board
- Equivalence to /Recognition of BOSSE – Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary education
- Equivalence to /Recognition Of BOSSE – Board Of Secondary Education, Odisha Equivalence to / Recognition Of BOSSE – Mangalayatan University – Aligarh -Recognition to BOSSE Grant Of ECNR (Emigration Check Not Required) Passport
- Equivalence to /Recognition Of BOSSE – Central University Of Kashmir
- Equivalence to /Recognition Of BOSSE – MP Bhoj Open University
- Equivalence/recognition letter to BOSSE from Tezpur Central University
- BOSSE Received Letter of Appreciation from Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu, Vice President of India.
- Felicitation Message to BOSSE from Om Birla (Speaker of the LokSabha, India) for imparting illustrious skill-based education.
- ShriKalraj Mishra (Governor of Rajasthan) Appreciation Message to BOSSE.
- BiswabhusanHarichandan’s (Governor of Andhra Pradesh) Compliments to BOSSE For Constructive Employment-Oriented and Academic Curriculum.
- Lt Gen Gurmit Singh’s (Governor of Uttarakhand) Appreciation Message to BOSSE.
- Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ , Ex. Minister of Education, Govt. of India praisedBOSSE for working towards universalize education and establish equality and justice in society.
- G. P. Upadhyaya, IAS , Additional Chief Secretary , Education Department Government of Sikkim congratulated BOSSE for catering to the varied academic needs of the divergent group of students
Benefits & Support Provided to the
- BOSSE provides the certification with external validity
- BOSSE helps in determining the standards of education
- It helps to ensure that educational and support processes are competitive enough to provide an all-round development of a child.
- Study Material to each learner/enrolled student
- Online Learning Facilities
- Subject-wise Question Bank
Benefits to Learners/Students
- Flexibility of choosing subjects
- Freedom tolearn
- Examination Chances
- Recognized by Various State Governments and Universities
- Credit Transfer facility
- Quality Education