Scheme of Examination
BOSSE will conduct public examination twice a year during April-May and October-Nov at the Specified Examination Centres fixed and notified as per prescribed date sheet.
The examination will normally be held at the respective Accredited Institute of the learner from where he /she has taken admission or any other nearby Accredited Institute fixed by BOSSE.
- A candidate is given 9 Chances to clear the examinations after taking admission.
- One block will start in middle of year and second block will start in the end of year. An admission is valid for five years and within these five years a leaner will get nine chances to appear in examination to pass their Secondary or Sr. Secondary Examination.
- Credit accumulation facility is given to the learner for the passed out subjects.
- For appearing in examinations a candidate has to register after filling up an examination form and payment of prescribed examination fee.
- In Oder to pass an examination and get a certificate from the BOSSE on the basis of marks obtained in examination, a learner has to obtain at least 33% marks.
- For passing in Secondary Course a learner who obtained 33% together in theory and practical will be declared pass.
- For passing in Sr. Secondary a learner has to pass both in theory and practical examination separately and obtain 33% in both separately.
Very Important: Although the question papers will be provided in only English or Hindi mediums other than some regional questions in any scheduled language of India can be used for answering.
Note: For more details about examinations and result; learners may call at contact us nos. in office hours.